Thursday, August 4, 2011

thrush season

So apparently we have not totally eradicated our thrush.  Nola and I went to see Theresa Hardy at Christie Clinic again today.  Sadly, after 3 weeks of medication to get rid of it, it has not yet left the premises.  Theresa says this is thrush season, which makes sense because at least 5 times a day I feel like I'm wringing wet from sweating in this heat because my poor air conditioner cannot keep up.  So we'll do another week of diflucan and PRAY that it GOES AWAY!  This is not exactly the way I wanted to celebrate World Breastfeeding Month, but we'll survive.

Bonus: I got to see what Nola weighs now, and the results were staggering.  Sixteen pounds, two ounces.  Oh my goodness!  She's huge.  She has her official six-month check-up on Friday, so we'll see what her specs are then.

No comments:

Post a Comment