Wednesday, January 18, 2012

two random thoughts I must get out of my head before attempting sleep

1. Tried greek yogurt today.  Not sure exactly what I was expecting, but it was delicious.  Definitely going to have to watch for sales on that stuff.  And then hide it in my refrigerator so Nathan doesn't find it.

2.  Pretty sure I have plantar fasciitis. I've had this crazy pain in my right heel for a few months that only shows up when I stand after being seated or laying down for awhile.  I haven't been to the doctor about it yet, but somehow I've always had the feeling that that's what it is.  So as I was sitting tonight, it started burning and throbbing right in the arch.  So I googled it, and with the wonder of at-home self-diagnostics courtesy of WebMD, I'm about 98% sure that's what it is.  And what's crazy is there was a word about plantar fasciitis at the Power and Identity conference at church a couple weekends ago.  I believe it was Cory Leman who shared it.  I've prayed for my foot a couple times myself, but I'm definitely going to go for prayer this Sunday after service.

Ok so there my brain is dumped of its contents and now I may sleep.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment