Thursday, November 3, 2011

Could I PLEASE get some sleep?!

Although this will not impress my friend Emily at all, I am really missing my sleep lately.  Nola is back to her completely unpredictable sleeping schedule which consists of one or fewer naps and "sleeping" in bed with me every night from about midnight on.  By 4:30 or 5:00 every morning, my back is killing me from laying in one position so long.  Sometimes I try to put her in her own bed at that point if she's asleep enough and all the stars align.  We had one amazing night this past week where she slept from 8:30 until 3:30, ate, and went back to sleep.  Can't wait until she does that again.  Thankfully she's still a pretty happy girl for most of the day and will play and crawl around without fussing much. 

She snuck up on me and started biting my toes one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment