Here are her stats for month 7:
|Nola loves watermelon, and Mommy loves the little net bag!|
|Nola got a new room this month!|
Teeth: We have two! Both of the bottom front teeth came in within a week of each other. We had some sleeping and latching issues, but everything worked out once they had cleared the gums. I've only been bitten a few times, and when that happens I just end the feeding. Usually she doesn't cry too badly over that, but I'm pretty sure that's because when she bites it is because she's near the end of a feeding and has a lazy latch or she's not really hungry and just trying to rub her gums on something to ease the pain. I've explained to her that teeth + nipples = owie for mommy, and we'll just continue to work on that one.
- rolling everywhere
- sitting up for several minutes unassisted
- picking up those baby puffs and getting them to her mouth with little help
- climbing out of her bath tub (hilarious and scary all at the same time)
- helping to turn the pages of her bedtime book
- gentle touches - more of the time...we're still working on this
- SPLASHING in the bath tub...I usually end up more wet than she does when it's over
- chewing chewing chewing on anything she can get her little hands on
- more verbalization - usually in longer "sentences"
- her pink blanket to sleep with
- being swaddled (this is totally new)
- playing at my feet while I
stalk facebookwork on the computer
- bathtime - this has always been a favorite
- any of her teething rings
- The Bedtime Book by Sandra Boynton
- bouncing on Daddy's knee and laughing at his jokes
- her swing
|Enjoying Daddy time|
So that's 7 months of Nola. Better stop now so I don't cry...