- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 -4 tablespoons brewer's yeast
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix the flaxseed meal and water and let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Beat butter, sugar, and brown sugar well.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add flaxseed mix and vanilla, beat well.
- Sift together flour, brewers yeast, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to butter mix.
- Stir in oats and chips.
- Scoop onto baking sheet
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let set for a couple minutes then remove from tray
The jury is still out on whether these things will actually increase my supply, but they taste pretty good and with the extra ingredients - particularly the flaxseed meal - they have extra nutritional benefits. They taste delicious, so either way they're a win.
I found these when I went looking for ways to boost supply after a killer 6 1/2 month growth spurt. And I'm sure it was a growth spurt because 2 weeks ago I bought new size 9 months sleepers for Nola, and now they're too small. Go baby go! (except not too fast because Mommy can't buy you new clothes every 2 weeks!)