- Nola's crawling everywhere. And pulling up on everything. It won't be long until she discovers the fun of chasing the older two down the hallway.
- Natalie asked me today on this very windy day, "Mom, how does God make wind?" (I couldn't think of anything intelligent or creative to tell her, so I just said I don't know. Lame, yes.)
- Nathan has been in an awful mood for most of the past several days. Don't know if this is a reflection of the weather which has been sort of dreary or if it's the start of his terrible twos.
- I celebrated probably the best birthday I've had in years on Monday. More on that in another post.
- Kevin's hanging in there and really getting into his fall football and the World Series.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
I really don't even know where to begin since I haven't posted in what feels like forever.