Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Playing catch-up

I really don't even know where to begin since I haven't posted in what feels like forever. 

  • Nola's crawling everywhere.  And pulling up on everything.  It won't be long until she discovers the fun of chasing the older two down the hallway.
  • Natalie asked me today on this very windy day, "Mom, how does God make wind?"  (I couldn't think of anything intelligent or creative to tell her, so I just said I don't know.  Lame, yes.)
  • Nathan has been in an awful mood for most of the past several days.  Don't know if this is a reflection of the weather which has been sort of dreary or if it's the start of his terrible twos. 
  • I celebrated probably the best birthday I've had in years on Monday.  More on that in another post.
  • Kevin's hanging in there and really getting into his fall football and the World Series.
So that's the Reader's Digest version.  There will probably be an unabridged post for each of us in the next day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment